We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in academics, character and leadership, and community strength and service. The collective support of Aspen Academy's parents, alumni, neighbors and friends enables us to pursue our vision to develop and inspire each and every one of our students to become extraordinary leaders who make a positive and lasting impact in our world.
Since our founding in 2005 we have graduated 270 exceptional young people, who have achieved:
- Excellence in academics at elite high school and higher learning institutions.
- Excellence in the arts, with several of our students earning national recognition for their documentaries on bullying and eating disorders.
- Excellence in athletics, with one of our alumni securing a place on the Denver Rockies during the 2016 MLB draft.
- Excellence in business and technology, with one of our then-students developing and bringing to market a mobile app to prevent distracted driving.
- Excellence as community leaders, with one of our current students successfully lobbying the city of Greenwood Village to eliminate the use of dangerous pesticides.
Your tax-deductible gifts make it possible for our school to continue to grow as an institution and to offer our students exceptional academic programs, faculty, and facilities.
Every year we ask all of our families and friends to support Aspen Academy with a contribution to the Annual Fund, and if possible, to increase their gift from the previous year, in an effort to grow this important source of revenue for the school.
This year we hope you will join us in Investing in Excellence.
Your support enables Aspen Academy to continue to:
- Provide an exceptional educational experience to current and future students.
- Enroll deserving families who qualify for financial aid.
- Promote educational innovation and collaboration through faculty professional development.
- Integrate the use of leading edge technology in teaching and learning.